Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Parkour/Adventure Map- Obsidian Labs
bllitzer
Post Parkour/Adventure Map- Obsidian Labs
on: April 26, 2013, 11:09

Obsidian Labs- (download)
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzmbemn91ye38tf

You wake up in a mysterious lab made of obsidian. You find a scientist who gives you two options. Die or create the Nether cube portal and live your "normal" life. As you progress through each chamber, new battles and challenges will await you. Only the best parkour and adventure lusting players will be able to succeed.

Obsidian labs features 4 chambers (gold,diamond,lapis,iron) where players are encountered with parkour, puzzles and adventure,varying from lava parkour, find the pieces and build puzzle (make TNT), a library maze/parkour, a water puzzle,ice parkour, cactus parkour. At the end of each challenge, one must find 4 levers in order to unlock small rooms and grab ladders and a piece of the nether cube in order to build it. Not for people who hate parkour.

RichardASa-
nabria
Post Re: Parkour/Adventure Map- Obsidian Labs
on: July 26, 2019, 12:21

I am studying in the final year of my college and I am doing computer science. Recently, I have got a project for my final task, in that project I have to make a video game that looks like this and also I have to make grammerly review website page. Do you know who made this game, so that I can talk to him regarding my project?

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.059 seconds.