Forum

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Faction mini games
Goldenbudd-
er32
Post Faction mini games
on: July 30, 2014, 22:43

I made my first faction server so i decided to make a topic for faction mini games out there if u have a factions mini game for minecraft xbox 360 then post your map details here and/or donload link if u want! 😀 (btw i have a youtube channle called X1BlackBlazonX1 check it out also if u want!)

Goldenbudd-
er32
Post Re: Faction mini games
on: July 30, 2014, 22:51

here is my first factions mini game which is still bieng worked on so far its in beta 0.0.5 this link will be deleted after i update the game and then i will upload a new link to the updated mini game-> http://www.mediafire.com/download/i0kgrr1bu6ano3c/Save20140728072538.bin

Goldenbudd-
er32
on: July 30, 2014, 23:03

btw how u play my world is simple (when u get to know it but) if u want to know about it then here we go ok factions survival is survival with a twist a twist that gives survival a meaning or purpose and makes it fun i have almost everything laid out for u including signs, armour, tools, ext.. again this is still in beta so there might be stuff i forgot to place or add sorry about that if i did but anyways as the host u can survive also with normal host prevs or u can just be a regular just hosting the world. u have a pod a host pod made for u with the stuff that the people playing (if buying) will need another thing is the items are buyible and sellible.. there are signs with text of gamertags and the bottom sign says 0$ thats the money area for the poeple playing u add an/or subtract money from the sign when people sell an item make sure they have:1 the right amount and 2 the right item.. if they dont do either of these then take the items and dont tell him or her a thing about it make them feel a fool for messing up there is also a video decribing more on my channle but if u want to watch it then here is the link->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKJ6Kpz97Ig&list=UU-X1BlackBlazonX1

samuelddar-
den
on: July 18, 2020, 09:29

Gacha LIfe is a free dress up game for Pc. It also have mini games to play.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.101 seconds.